Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Another Grandbaby coming

Just wanted to let you all know that my daughter Dawn is expecting again. This came as a surprise to us but Dawn and her Husband are very excited about having another baby. This will make their third. Chance is now five and will be starting kindergarden in August. Kennedy is now three and thinks she is the princess of the family. Needless to say she is hoping for another brother so she can remain the princess. With Pat and Rita just having another boy I couldn't let Mike get ahead of me in Grand Children. Just kidding. Love Judi Frensley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great news, Judi. Thanks for sharing it. I guess you really are pulling ahead of me in the grandchildren's race. From where I'm sitting it looks like you're likely to stay in the lead for a while, and that's just as well. Dawn, good luck to you and your husband. You will have to let us know when you are due. Lora and I were over to visit Pat, Rita, Connor and Andrew today. Although he is small he looks really healthy and has already gone from 4 lbs. 9 oz. to 5 lbs. 6 oz.
-Mike