Saturday, June 04, 2005

Trout Unlimited

Carmen and I recently attended a Idaho State council meeting for Trout Unlimited and she was elected Vice President for the State of Idaho. She has been president of the local chapter [Hemingway] for the last year so needless to say she is getting well entrenched in the conservation efforts.

Guide season has just opened so Carmen will be doing some guiding. The river is still quite high so it will be a fee weeks before Carmen gets any trips. The true season usually starts about July 1st.

-Ed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've taken the liberty of posting this news that Ed sent me via e-mail. Not only is it interesting in its own right, but it gives me a chance to show how (if someone wants) I can post news for them. Even better, though, is to learn how to post it yourself. I'll tell you how if you e-mail me.
One the other hand, you can always just make comments on someone else's post - like this. Remember when you leave a comment, all you have to do is click on the circle that says "other" and then put in your name. Everything else is optional.
Congratulations to Carmen for getting elected vice president of Trout Unlimited! It would be interesting to hear more about her season.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Carmen!

Anonymous said...

Congratuations Carmen.