Sunday, December 18, 2005

Northen News Resumes

It has been a while since this blog has seen an entry, so I am going to try to jump start it with a few news items since the last entry. Two new links have been added over on the left and you probably want to check them out. One is Eli’s Architecture site which displays a variety of his drawings and other. The other is Eli and MB’s Engagement Page set up by Mary Beth. She has put together all of the information you might be interested in knowing about their wedding in July.


As some of you know I have been working on the proposal for my doctoral dissertation. This semester I had to turn in the proposal and finally finished it on Friday. My topic is Disability and Literature. The whole proposal is about sixty pages, but if you are interested in, here is a one page abstract.


In just one week – Christmas Eve – Lora, Maya, Ryan, Eli, Mary Beth and I will be taking off for Argentina. It’s hard to believe. We’ll be spending most of our time in Buenos Aires – especially New Years, but we will also spend a couple of days up at Iguazu Falls near the Brazilian border and a couple more in the Mendoza wine country in western Argentina. It should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting both my Web site and our wedding site