Friday, September 27, 2013

Northen Family History Blog

As some of you know, for the past few years I have been doing quite a bit of research on the Northen family (both sides).  It's been true detective work with many missing pieces and false or conflicting clues.  Since there is likely to be no definitive end to it and parts of the puzzle are forever lost, I'm going ahead and beginning to write up what I have found, as some of you have urged me to do.  The way that I will do this to start on my father's father's side, beginning with the most distant member of the family that I know about with the last name of Northen and work my way forward.  To do this I am going to create a new blog on Wordpress, dedicated strictly to the family history. It will be called NorthenHistory and each post will be dedicated to a different relative.  Some will be longer and some quite short depending upon the life and times of the individual..  I am going to keep the blog private, so if you are interested in reading it, please let me know and I will send you an invitation.  I can only send out ten, but doubt I'll have more than ten interested readers, so please let me know if you'd like to be included.  You can either post a comment below, email me at emmlp@aol.com or let me know via my post of Facebook.  As soon as I hear from a few of you, I will get started.



1 comment:

Maya Northen Augelli said...

Definitely me!