As usual , at the end of 2014, I went back and read through the journal I keep and was amazed at the many things that had happened during the year that I’d forgotten. It was a tremendously full year. While I have the impulse to wax lyrical about it, what seems to be more enjoyable and generate more interest are the family quizzes reviewing the years. In fact, I think it’s getting to become a bit of a tradition. So here is the quiz for 2014. Since I stuck with questions about those who are most likely to see it, this is probably the easiest family quiz yet.
1. Who went on vacation and ended up in the emergency room?
2. Who quit their job and began their own business?
3. Who fell into a swimming pool fully clothed?
4. Who moved from the city to the suburbs?
5. Who had a moose in their back yard?
6. Who took a trip in a submarine?
7. Who was elected president of his class?
8. Who made his first communion?
9. Who has a mother that wrote a book?
10. Who passed an important certification exam?
Who did not ____________?
11. Start a new job or get a promotion (a) Maura, (b) Maya, (c) Eli, (d) Ed
12. Make a trip to Buffalo (a) Mike & Lora, (b) Dan & Maura, (c) John & Melissa, (d) Pat & Rita
13. Touch a snake (a) Liam, (b) Mike, (c) Owen, (d) Jack
14. Have writing published (a) Lora, (b) Ed, (c) Maya, (d) Mike
15. Sing in a Christmas program (a) Amelia, (b) Maggie, (c) Connor, (d) Jack
16. Have to fly on a plane for work (a) Mary Beth, (b) Rita, (c) Lora, (d) Pat
What is their pet’s name?
Bonus – Who noticed that the stamps on the Christmas cards that Mike and Lora sent out was a picture of all the Northen family cousins?
11. (d) Ed
12. (b) Dan and Maura
13. (c) Owen
14. (a) Lora
15. (c) Connor
16. (a) Mary Beth
17. Cinnamon (or Cinn)
18. 17. Joey Ramone (or Joey)
20. Kitty 2.0