Friday, October 02, 2015

Grandchildren Quiz

Although I have put up a number of family quizzes, I have not done one about my grandchildren so thought I would try this out to see how everyone does. 

1.       Which grandchild is oldest _________?
2.       The youngest ____________?
3.       The tallest ____________?
4.       The shortest _____________?
5.       Who is the only grandchild named after one of their parents?
6.       What is Maggie’s real first name?
7.       Which two grandchildren have the same middle name?
8.       Here are the middle names, list the first name.
Michael __________
Joseph___________
Lee______________
Hughes___________
 9.       Andrew’s favorite sport is  __________?
10.   Who is the only grandchild born in spring?
11.   Which grandchild made their First Communion this year?
12.   What is Maggie and Owen’s dog’s name?
13.   What instrument does Connor play?
14.   Which grandchild was elected student body president?
15.   Which grandchild has a peanut allergy?
16.   Which grandchild has been to Europe?


 

Answers.
1.       Amelia
2.       Owen
3.       Connor
4.       Maggie
5.       Jack
6.       Margaret
7.       Jack and Connor
8.       Michael – Owen
 Joseph-Andrew
 Lee-Maggie
 Hughes-Liam
9.       Basketball
10.   Liam
11.   Andrew
12.   Joey (or Joey Ramone)
13.   Piano
14.   Jack
15.   Owen
16.   Amelia

2 comments:

Maura said...

Got them all right! But, I actually have a couple small corrections. I believe that Jack was elected Student Body President, he was never elected class president. Also, technically, Jack is born on the last day of spring. But, conventionally most of us consider late June summer.

Funny, but it never occurred to me that Connor and Jack have the same middle name, although I knew both of their middle names. I guess, I didn't put it together since the names came from two different people.

EMMLP said...

Maura, thanks for the corrections. I wasn't completely sure if Jack was fifth grade class president or student body president, though I did know he did student announcements. As for Jack's birthday, it is just a psychological error. Once June hits, it is summer as far as I'm concerned. (lol)